Want to be part of our team?
Equal Opportunities Policy
- It is the Policy of The Pentagon Food Group to treat all Employees (and indeed all persons including all job applicants) fairly and equally regardless of their gender, orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age or disability.
- This policy applies equally to the recruitment and selection process, terms of employment, in addition to every other aspect of employment.
- The Pentagon Food Group expects all Employees and Contractors as well as its customers to comply with the policy and act in accordance with its objectives. An act of discrimination by an employee or any failure to comply with the terms of the policy may result in disciplinary action.
- The Pentagon Food Group will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits and that this policy has been complied with.
Open Door Policy
- The Pentagon Food Group has adopted an Open Door Policy for all employees. This means, literally, that every manager’s door is open to every employee. The purpose of our open door policy is to encourage open communication, feedback, and discussion about any matter of importance to an employee.
- We are all at The Pentagon Food Group ONE TEAM.
Fairness at Work
- In order ensure fairness, the Pentagon Food Group will show that there is equal access to opportunity, clear processes and open communication, and a feedback system which facilitates constructive conversations.
Our Values:Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further information & recruitment processing however we keep profiles with us for future job openings.
We are looking for Global HR Delivery Officer to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. Global HR Delivery Officer responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies, and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g., quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Work with Regional HR Manager to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- 2+ years of management experience in HR
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
PFG is looking to hire a motivated, highly committed, and customer-obsessed Transport Specialist. A Transportation Specialist facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance. A Transportation Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (verbal and written).
An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The candidate should be able to recommend process improvements and should have the passion to drive them to conclusion, The candidate should be proficient with excel and should be analytical.
Monday – Friday 13:00pm –22:00pm.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Transport Coordinator:
Reporting to Head of Transport / Logistics Director.
- Using Transport related IT software to plan and co-ordinate Dailey transport departmental work
- Assisting with the supervision of all transport employees, including keeping in contact with drivers throughout the day and ensuring a full and effective de-brief is completed, passing any identified actions to the relevant person or department.
- Proactively identifying and resolving potential operational service failures to minimise complaints.
- Preparing daily computerised drivers’ routes in an efficient and achievable manner to ensure maximum productivity and revenue.
- Ensuring effective and economic utilisation of vehicle fleet whilst customer needs are met.
- Liaising with the vehicle workshops and Fleet department to ascertain fleet availability for the forthcoming day/week.
- Assisting Head of Transport / Logistics Director in Arranging third-party transport and temporary staff as and when required.
- Assisting the Head of Transport / Logistics Director to ensure full compliance with the Company’s Operators Licence always.
- Downloading digital and analogue tachographs on a daily/weekly basis and reporting on any identified driving infringements. (Analysis)
- Keeping fleet Telematics system up to date and setting parameters to ensure driver compliance.
- Analysing Fuel consumption data and replenishment of Fuel, ordering fuel as and when needed.
- Up keeping and updating Fleet Check to ensure all information is recorded accurately and analysing information to produce high level management reports. (Weekly / Monthly )
- Assisting Head of Transport / Logistics Director in managing Resource / Planning rotas / and managing Holidays within the transport department.
- Assisting Head of Transport / Logistics Director to manage and understand key drivers within the transport budget.
- Organising departmental training
- Assisting with on boarding and recruitment of Departmental Staff.
- Updating departmental financial reports.
- Organising Dailey Vehicle Bay allocations and liaising with operations staff and Head of Transport / Logistics Director and drivers to ensure smooth operational flow.
- Strong computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24-7 operating environment.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives to help improve process efficiency and quality
- Live tracking of Vehicles trailers and resolving issues or arranging alternatives in case of any incident, ensuring drivers are within the parameters set .etc.
- Work in a dynamic environment with an ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
What your role will involve as Transport Planner:
- Developing key relationships with Drivers / Helpers to achieve overall department objectives
- Overcome any obstacles that will come your way relating to delays or possible threats to ensuring our customers freight is delivered on time.
- Working closely with the team ensuring a high standard of service is delivered to our customers.
- Organising vehicle recovery and assisting breakdowns with third party service providers
- Organising and scheduling maintenance work through fleet check.
The experience needed in order to be considered:
- Worked as a Transport Planner, or equivalent, for a minimum of 3 years within a Logistics business.
- Delivering the best Customer Service is our priority, this must be at the forefront of your mind, providing transparency and honesty at all times and aiding in the retention of customers.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Day-to-day planning and running of the Fleet.
- Responding to customer orders to fulfil them via routing and sequencing
- Prioritising workload, route planning, driver brief and de-brief.
- Liaising with colleagues at other depots within the company to produce optimal delivery solutions across the network.
- This role is ideally suited to an individual who has previous experience within traffic planning and is looking to take on an exciting new challenge.
- Essentially like any traffic-planning role the overall objective is to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way.
- Sound knowledge of the commercial aspects of operating a fleet.
- Disciplined and methodical approach and able to keep up with changing priorities.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail whilst working under pressure.
- The ability to learn quickly, professional confidence and clear communication skills together with a familiarity with common computer packages i.e. Microsoft Office or equivalent.
Expected Start Date: 01/06/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month
Tele sales Officer will be responsible for the overall management of allocated accounts and sustainable growth through up selling & cross selling and providing excellent customer services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing online/over the phone orders for assigned customer accounts.
- 100% execution of daily assigned calls.
- Focus on range selling.
- Increasing the product lines sold.
- Increasing the customer spending.
- Maintain sales growth and margins as per company ambition.
- Enhance the customer experience through excellent customer services.
- Ensure customer churn is at minimum.
- First class influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to promote effectively.
- Great customer service aptitude.
- Confident in conversing with clients over the phone around product and business topic.
- Strong organizational ability and experience with MS Office as well as CRM systems.
- Looking to grow their sales skills further and move their career forward.
- Keen observer and quick learner.
- Proven track of target achievement.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years’ tele sales experience in Food & Beverage/FMCG industry/Telecom.
- Experience in B2B & B2C tele sales.
- Minimum intermediate/A levels/O levels.
- Fluency in English speaking & writing.
Well organized and dedicated.
Females are encouraged to apply for the role.
Skills Set Required:
- MS Office
- Personal selling
- Customer service
- Time management
- Team player
- Well organized & dedicated
Phase 7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per month