© 2020 Pentagon food group ltd. All rights reserved
Want to be part of our team?
Pentagon Food Group is one of the leading lights in the food distribution industry. We are able to supply to a range of quick service and fast food outlets, the hotel industry and other dining and catering establishments. In order to provide the best quality service to our clients, we aim to be a ‘one-stop-shop’ solution for all your catering needs. Our employment beliefs and objectives are as follows:
Equal Opportunities Policy
- It is the Policy of The Pentagon Food Group to treat all Employees (and indeed all persons including all job applicants) fairly and equally regardless of their gender, orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age or disability.
- This policy applies equally to the recruitment and selection process, terms of employment, in addition to every other aspect of employment.
- The Pentagon Food Group expects all Employees and Contractors as well as its customers to comply with the policy and act in accordance with its objectives. An act of discrimination by an employee or any failure to comply with the terms of the policy may result in disciplinary action.
- The Pentagon Food Group will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits and that this policy has been complied with.
Open Door Policy
- The Pentagon Food Group has adopted an Open Door Policy for all employees. This means, literally, that every manager’s door is open to every employee. The purpose of our open door policy is to encourage open communication, feedback, and discussion about any matter of importance to an employee.
- We are all at The Pentagon Food Group ONE TEAM.
Fairness at Work
- In order ensure fairness, the Pentagon Food Group will show that there is equal access to opportunity, clear processes and open communication, and a feedback system which facilitates constructive conversations.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further information & recruitment processing however we keep profiles with us for future job openings.
Tele Sales Officer (Inbound)
Tele sales Officer will be responsible for the overall management of allocated accounts and sustainable growth through up selling & cross selling and providing excellent customer services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing online/over the phone orders for assigned customer accounts.
- 100% execution of daily assigned calls.
- Focus on range selling.
- Increasing the product lines sold.
- Increasing the customer spending.
- Maintain sales growth and margins as per company ambition.
- Enhance the customer experience through excellent customer services.
- Ensure customer churn is at minimum.
- First class influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to promote effectively.
- Great customer service aptitude.
- Confident in conversing with clients over the phone around product and business topic.
- Strong organizational ability and experience with MS Office as well as CRM systems.
- Looking to grow their sales skills further and move their career forward.
- Keen observer and quick learner.
- Proven track of target achievement.
Qualification & Experience:
· 1 to 2 years’ tele sales experience in Food & Beverage/FMCG industry/Telecom.
· Experience in B2B & B2C tele sales.
- Minimum intermediate/A levels/O levels.
- Fluency in English speaking & writing.
- Well organized and dedicated.
Additional Notes· Females are encouraged to apply for the role.
Skills Set Required:
- MS Office
- Personal selling
- Customer service
- Time management
- Team player
- Well organized & dedicated
PKR 35000 to PKR 45000
Phase 7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
1:00 pm to 10:00 pm from Mon to Thu, on Sun 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm & on Fri 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Sales Team Lead
Job Type: Contract
- Tele Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Tele Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
As a category Buyer working on the Retail Categories you will develop the full range of products aligned with our business model under the guidance of Head of Buying.
You will be responsible for sourcing and developing product ranges which satisfy our customers’ requirements, whilst achieving our company objectives.
You will be comfortable balancing and delivering on a wide range of challenges and tasks, be adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop a Full range of products to meet the retail sector demand as directed by Head of Buying
- Research and investigate demand of products, prices, current supply chain for our target market.
- Research and investigate profit margin and competition within our target market
- Continuously reviewing current Category performance and the marketplace, to ensure you understand how your area is currently trading, and how you can build on this to deliver profitable growth
- Research and investigate an Own-Label Product portfolio, to deliver an innovative and profitable product range to meet anticipated customer demand and improve the commercial performance of the Category
- Providing information and analysis to assess levels of slow moving & dormant stock and work with the team to clear. Maintain stock at agreed levels for planned activity and to reduce overstocks
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork / confirmations are accurately recorded and that rebates / accruals are invoiced correctly
- Executing Category Reviews and monitoring their performance ensuring that they are in line with overall category growth plans
- Ensuring new trends are brought into the business and an exit strategy for delisted products is in place
- Experience of Category Management or Buying, in Food and non-food product range
- Good negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Track record of working independently
- Ability to build relationships both with suppliers and internal multi-discipline teams
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability to find trends and patterns from reports
- Experience in using forecasting tools and techniques, ERP software solution and intermediate user of all Microsoft Office tools including Excel
- Determined, tenacious and resilient
- Optimistic and open-minded to change
- Customer focused
- Positive, resourceful and an energetic team worker
- Driven to continuously improve both yourself and your team’s performance
- Category Buying: 10 years (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Rawalpindi (Required)
Working closely with Head of Buying, you’ll make sure that they we everything we need to negotiate the very best deals.
Our buying teams – if it’s possible – must move even quicker than the rest of the business. And they must keep ahead of our customers too: second-guessing what they want and need before they do.
You’ll get involved in every aspect of the buying lifecycle, from putting together tender documents and crunching numbers, to preparing samples and reviewing market data. The proposals start with you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Buying Assistant to join our busy team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have full and thorough knowledge of products and suppliers
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of communication both internally and externally
- Actively manage your area of responsibility, driving innovation and change
- Manage all due diligence, advertising and related issues for all products issue
- Understand complex POS/financial data and be able to analyse this on Excel
- Degree Educated
- Experience in a buying role in Food and non-food product range
- Strong excel skills
- Exceptional levels of organisation and time management
- Ability to effectively manage suppliers
- Category Buying: 2 years (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Rawalpindi (Required)
- English (Required)