© 2020 Pentagon food group ltd. All rights reserved
Want to be part of our team?
Pentagon Food Group is one of the leading lights in the food distribution industry. We are able to supply to a range of quick service and fast food outlets, the hotel industry and other dining and catering establishments. In order to provide the best quality service to our clients, we aim to be a ‘one-stop-shop’ solution for all your catering needs. Our employment beliefs and objectives are as follows:
Equal Opportunities Policy
- It is the Policy of The Pentagon Food Group to treat all Employees (and indeed all persons including all job applicants) fairly and equally regardless of their gender, orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age or disability.
- This policy applies equally to the recruitment and selection process, terms of employment, in addition to every other aspect of employment.
- The Pentagon Food Group expects all Employees and Contractors as well as its customers to comply with the policy and act in accordance with its objectives. An act of discrimination by an employee or any failure to comply with the terms of the policy may result in disciplinary action.
- The Pentagon Food Group will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits and that this policy has been complied with.
Open Door Policy
- The Pentagon Food Group has adopted an Open Door Policy for all employees. This means, literally, that every manager’s door is open to every employee. The purpose of our open door policy is to encourage open communication, feedback, and discussion about any matter of importance to an employee.
- We are all at The Pentagon Food Group ONE TEAM.
Fairness at Work
- In order ensure fairness, the Pentagon Food Group will show that there is equal access to opportunity, clear processes and open communication, and a feedback system which facilitates constructive conversations.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further information & recruitment processing however we keep profiles with us for future job openings.
Tele sales Officer will be responsible for the overall management of allocated accounts and sustainable growth through up selling & cross selling and providing excellent customer services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing online/over the phone orders for assigned customer accounts.
- 100% execution of daily assigned calls.
- Focus on range selling.
- Increasing the product lines sold.
- Increasing the customer spending.
- Maintain sales growth and margins as per company ambition.
- Enhance the customer experience through excellent customer services.
- Ensure customer churn is at minimum.
- First class influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to promote effectively.
- Great customer service aptitude.
- Confident in conversing with clients over the phone around product and business topic.
- Strong organizational ability and experience with MS Office as well as CRM systems.
- Looking to grow their sales skills further and move their career forward.
- Keen observer and quick learner.
- Proven track of target achievement.
Qualification & Experience:
· 2 years’ tele sales experience in Food & Beverage/FMCG industry/Telecom.
· Experience in B2B & B2C tele sales.
- Minimum Graduation/A levels.
- Fluency in English speaking & writing.
- Well organized and dedicated.
· Females are encouraged to apply for the role.
Skills Set Required:
- MS Office
- Personal selling
- Customer service
- Time management
- Team player
- Well organized & dedicated
Phase 7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.
2:00 pm to 11:00 pm from Mon to Fri & on Sun 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Tele Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
The Pentagon Food Group Ltd is looking for a Customer/Market development manager for its Emerging business unit. The candidate should be a business graduate with at least 5 years of customer development in Modern Trade for the FMCG sector. The incumbent must coordinate and plan product sales to ensure that customers’ requirement is met constantly and manage sales and business development together with administrative tasks.
- The key task and responsibilities would comprise and not be limited to the following:
- Conduct market research and identify the demand for existing product range.
- Define a launch strategy and prepare a business case.
- Design a route to market model.
- Recruit and train the field sales force.
- Leadership in operations, sales, and business development.
- Devising strategy, goals and plans for the department.
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments and the company’s network to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Sharing market information and coordinating in solving business and product related problems.
- Prepare and manage the annual budget of the department.
- Maintain good relationship with key customers.
- Manage target customer to achieve profitable sales target and KPIs.
- Define action plan and implement to ensure target achievement.
- Understand categories, consumers, and customers to plan for maximizing sales.
- Develop the key trade levers: product placement, secondaries, commercial focus, promotional calendar.
- Able to speak, read and write English well and fluent in computer skills.
- Strong Leadership and can perform analysis.
Education, Qualification & Experience:
MBA with having 5 years (min) relevant experience.
Should have command on Sales-Modern Trade-Horeca
Sales, Customer development, distribution, distributed team management
Should have personal vehicle
PKR 55,000/- to PKR 70,000/-
Bahria Phase 7, Rawalpindi.
2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Monday to Fri & Sun)
Rs55,000.00 – Rs70,000.00 per month
- Modern Trade-Horeca, Customer Development & Distribution: 5 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- Rawalpindi (Required)
Pentagon Food Group is a food distribution business, based out of a 80,000 SQ/Ft modern distribution facility in the heart of Stoke On Trent UK is looking for a Head Of Finance to support the CEO and the senior management of the business. Corporate Finance Manager is integral; giving the business the capacity and bandwidth to deliver the business growth plans and targets.
Corporate Finance Manager will work with the small finance team of 7 with an aim of effective supporting the business and department heads with quality financial information to sustain business growth plans. The Corporate Finance Manager will ensure that the reporting of the organisations financial and management accounts is sound and to provide a professional accounting service in respect of all financial operations.
The role will ensure monthly management accounts are produced to a high standard, internal control environment is maintained and support the overall working capital management by producing rolling cash flow forecasts and detailed monthly department reporting. The role will provide training, support and guidance to budget holders and will manage staff within the team responsible for financial and management accounting. In addition, the role will lead the team through interim and annual audits, will support executive staff with operational financial management and will ensure relationships with key stakeholders are managed effectively.
Key duties will include:
· Supporting, leading, mentoring and training the accounting team and the indirect reports
- Reviewing and delivering monthly and quarterly financial performance under IFRS
- Acting as the financial lead for the external audit process
- Producing the management information pack for the UK business and subsidiaries for board meetings
- Responsibility for preparation of quarterly financial report, management, discussion and analysis as well as related filings to Group, for review by management
- Understanding of latest accounting standards, including expertise in IFRS15
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring all budgeting and forecasting
- Use technology to automate financial functions and real time reporting / analysis using Data / BI
- Work with Teams within our in house shared service centre to integrate financial functions
- Deploying (CPM) Corporate Management Functionality within the finance Department by way of IT and Software so that Budgets / Actuals and Forecast analysis is done LIVE, using technology such as “Adaptive Insights / Power BI”
- Conducting business valuations and valuation metrics leading to potential acquisitions and buyouts.
- The position involves advising in all aspects of financial investment; equity, debt and M&A related investments in a range of suitable industry sectors. Candidates are expected to have a proven track record in corporate finance, valuation, M&A transactions and IPOs, with good general knowledge of the debt and equity capital markets.
- Provides and presents information, analysis and recommendations for decision making on all important matters that determine financial performance and value of the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a professionally qualified accountant
- Demonstrate hands on experience of a senior accounting role
- Possess technical expertise in IFRS, internal controls and budgeting
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to explain financial issues clearly
- Demonstrate leadership skills to coach team members
- Have developed, implemented and monitored internal controls
- Show the ability to work accurately with both an eye for detail, and to understand the big picture
- Have the ability to identify and define problems, gather and review data, assess the alternatives, interpret the results, manage the risk, and communicate findings
- Demonstrate growth and result-oriented management style in setting and pursuing goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organisational success
- The Successful Applicant
- You must be ACCA, CIMA, ACA, MBA Finance, or CIPFA qualified.
- You will have experience in managing a small operational finance function as well as coaching, developing and engaging staff to ensure a smooth-running team. You will have experience in preparing annual statutory accounts and producing data analysis and reports (preferably in a Regulatory Body).
- You can speak to your achievements in communicating effectively with a range of different stakeholders and your ability to clearly and confidently explain financial information to non-financial staff. You will be a logical thinker, able to problem solve, research and investigate issues with ease and will have the ability to develop new ideas and lead projects for process improvement.
- You will also be highly organised, efficient and computer literate with proficiency in the MS Office suite and you will have a proven track record of developing an integrated accounting system, Sage line 50, Oracle ERP, Microsoft BI, (CP PM) corporate performance management solution.
Phase 7, Bahria Town, Rawalpini.
2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Mon to Fri & Sun)
PKR 50,000/- to PKR 70,000/- & will be depending upon profile.
Rs55,000.00 – Rs70,000.00 per month
- Corporate Finance Management: 10 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)